WeckMethod RMT Club
Made in the USA, the RMT¬Æ Club is used by professional athletes and trainers in virtually every sport because of its versatility and unique training benefits. Its patented design opens new avenues in functional training and¬†improves functional strength,¬†rotational power,¬†mobility,¬†coordination, core strength,¬†conditioning, and balance.
Unlike a kettlebell, dumbbell, or other traditional training equipment, the¬†RMT¬Æ¬†Club¬†incorporates:
- Fixed Reinforced Handle¬†- giving it the ability to connect multi-directional movement and increased range of motion
- Internal Shifting Weight¬†- giving it the ability to create dynamic resistance, act as a counter weight, or provide audible feedback for proper positioning, timing, and, coordination
- Durable Flexible Club Head¬†- giving it the ability to absorb maximum impact
The shifting weight inside the RMT¬Æ Club creates dynamic resistance, allowing you to engage your entire body, create counter/anti-rotation, and integrate rotational movement throughout the body with strength, fluidity and balance. The shifting weight also provides audible feedback to help cue positioning, create fluid movement patterns (no sound), and intensify resistance when changing direction (sound).
REINFORCED FIXED HANDLE
The RMT¬Æ Club's reinforced fixed handle can withstand high intensity swings (acceleration and declaration) in every direction. The RMT¬Æ Club's handle length (21") connects multi-directional movement patterns simultaneously, synchronizes movements between the dominant and non-dominant side, and improves your range of motion.
FLEXIBLE DURABLE CLUB HEAD
Designed to absorb impact, reduce the risk of injury, and protect your gym or home from wear and tear, the RMT¬Æ Club's flexible head can be struck against a padded surface (recommended) when completing a functional movement pattern, swung very quickly in multiple directions, and used for myofascial release.
- Improves functional strength and rotational power
- Improves mobility, coordination, and balance
- Enhances athleticism and movement efficiency
- Unifies and integrates dominant and non-dominant sides
- Durable, flexible club head to absorb high impact strikes
- Strong handle to withstand high-intensity swings in multiple directions
- Internal shifting weight for dynamic resistance, audible feedback
- Multiple weight options: 2, 4, 6, and 8 pounds¬†
- Approximately 21" high and 6" diameter
NOTE:¬† If you are new to using the club we recommend starting with the 4 pounds¬†RMT Club and increasing weight after you have mastered the movements.¬†¬†