Rocktape Hookgrip Percut
Same awesome tape, different way to use it. The HookGrip tape provides pre-cut strips sized to protect weightlifters' thumbs when using the *hookgrip technique. We’ve taken a standard 5cm (2”) x 5m (16’) roll of RockTape and pre-cut 32 150mm strips that easily tear off for quick use. That means less time taping, and more time lifting!
- 5cm (2”) wide to fit all thumbs
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions
- No hassle, pre-cut 150mm/6” strips for quick and easy application
- Approved for use in all competition as long as the tip of the thumb is exposed
- Protects thumbs and provides increased grip during high volume barbell lifts
*Hookgrip: A method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the remaining fingers, thereby making the grip strong when performing heavy load lifts.