tabby – Sport Wadi - Sports, Fitness & Wellness Products in UAE

Shop for your favorite products and pay within 14 days of receiving your order,
or in easy installments,
completely INTEREST FREE with Tabby

Tabby is safe and secure

Transactions are protected using bank-level security measures and 128-bit encryption

Payment Options

Option 1

Buy Now - Pay Later

Shop now and pay within
14 days of receiving your order.

No credit card needed at checkout!

Option 2

Pay In Installments 

Spread the cost over 3 or 6 months.
We will never charge more than what you see up front. 

A credit or debit card is required. 

How it works

Complete checkout information

Select payment method (Pay in 14 days)

Continue with Tabby order

Confirm your phone number

Take a photo of your Emirates ID

Confirm your Emirates ID data

Your order is now completed, You will be redirected back to sportwadi.com and you will see your order confirmation.

Complete checkout information

Select payment method (Pay in installments)

Complete Tabby payment split details.
(You will just make an initial payment for the 25% from the total Order value and the rest of 75% within your selected installments).

Confirm your phone number

Fill your debit / credit card details and pay for the first 25% of the total order value. 

Your payment is now completed, You will be redirected back to sportwadi.com and you will see your order confirmation

FAQ

Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page